Controller on Call
Have you suddenly found yourself without a finance manager? Or perhaps your staff don’t have the capacity to manage a specific project or provide the information you need to develop a budget or do a product or service price analysis? And if you’re on the fence about a strategic decision, you’ll sleep a lot better if you get some expert guidance from a qualified consultant.
Whatever situation is keeping you awake, QuintEssential can help. We offer contracts of varying lengths to meet a range of needs.
Here is just a sampling of what we can do for you:
• Fill a controller role until a replacement is found, including assistance with recruiting your ideal new team member.
• Provide accounting oversight, as well as creating and implementing monthly reporting packages, analysis and recommendations on product and service pricing, and overall results analysis.
• Develop or revamp your budgeting or cashflow models so they align with your current and future needs, and then tie it all together using your software so you’ll always be ready to make the best decisions in any circumstance.
• Assist with year-end file preparation for your tax advisors, as well as guidance on how to make that process easier next year.
• Review your financial statements, including ratio and margin analysis and key performance indicators, and then benchmark your organization’s performance based on industry standards.